LAND FOR SALE
UPCOMING ONLINE ONLY AUCITON
4.2 Acres- Selling in 2 Tracts
Level cropland, currently in soybeans
Located at 300 Murphy Road Owensboro, KY 42301
Tract#1- 1.36 acres with 297' Frontage
Tract #2- 2.84 acres with 597' Frontage
There is a 20 ft. Passway between the tracts
Both Tracts are in 100 yr Floodplain
This auction features a soft close and bidding begins to end on Monday, September 30th at 7:00pm CST
Click on the BIDDING OPEN tab to register to bid
A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price to determine the contract sales price.
A 10% earnest monies deposit will be due day of sale by good check or wire transfer, balance due in 30 days or sooner. Seller is paying 2019 property taxes, buyer begins paying tax January 1, 2020. Possession at closing with passing of deed.
This auction features a soft close. Online Only bidding will take place and bidding will begin to close (soft close) at 7:00pm on Monday, September 30th. All times are CST.
You look the tracts over and you be the judge, all tracts sell on an as-is basis.
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
-10% Buyers Premium will BE added to the final bid to determine the contract sales price.
-YOU LOOK THE TRACTS OVER AND YOU BE THE JUDGE-
-ALL SALES ARE FINAL -
- This auction features a soft close.
- All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
-The purchaser must agree to the Real Estate Purchase Contract terms.
- United Country Real Estate Consultants assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items.
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor United Country Real Estate Consultants shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date/dates. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
- Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Real Estate Consultants and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to cancel this auction or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
- The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by United Country Real Estate Consultants in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due United Country Real Estate Consultants. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Daviess County, KY.
- EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to United Country Real Estate Consultants of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- If, for any reason, United Country Real Estate Consultants is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of United Country Real Estate Consultants if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
- Any dispute between United Country Real Estate Consultants, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Daviess County, KY. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.